- Zek Chang is the founder of Guduo Inc., a technical start-up company headquartered in Beijing. Guduo solves general software engineering tasks as an intelligent outsourcing problem. Zek and me are both emotional men (at bar), we have similar taste in tech, music and arts. Our nights celebrated at the MEI bar have become one of my most impressive memories in Beijing, thanks for your drinks and accompanying. Please get in touch with Zek if you have a big idea to be realized with tremendous quality and speed!
- Junda Zhang is the same batch of master student at SoC with me. We collaborated in CS5228 Kaggle Competiton and won the first-runner-up! Code. Junda has vast interest in machine learning and deep learning systems.
- Chaoren Li is a nice gentleman. He generously offered me his bedroom during my visit to the Bay Area in Spring 2020. He is now a software engineer leader at Google, solving major techinical problem with global impact! To be specific, he is the main designer for a key component for YouTube Apps. Please get in touch with Chaoren if you want to know more!
- Dr. Zhen Wang, aka, ‘zzzzzz’ is a gentleman I know in the Running Group. We later found we have many interests in common, including but not limited to WeChat stickers (Moer 萌二 and Molo 萌六). He is one of the most active replier to my sparkling thought thrown in the Running Group. He is currently an algorithm expert at Alibaba, Hangzhou. He is the author of TransH (a building block of KG research). Check out his sites for many interesting posts on ML and DM!
- Qingfeng Lan is a good friend of mine. I was lucky to be his dorm mate in UCAS in AY 2015/16. Enjoying his books (e.g. Gödel, Escher, Bach) and music (e.g. Li Chen 陈粒) in evenings is one of the best college moments for me! He is a nice person and always helps others. He is the inaugural Editor-in-chief for an advice book (50+ articles, one of them authored by me :P) on how to apply for grad school, bringing significant help for alumni of UCAS (a new school). He is now a PhD student at U of Alberta, focusing on RL research. He is the author of Maxmin Q-learning (ICLR ‘20). Check out his site for many interesting posts on tech and humanity!